Head of Marketing
DeepHow is on a mission to revolutionize the way people in skilled trades are trained. Never before has solving this problem been so urgent. Top brands like ABInBev and Stanley Black & Decker know they must improve their onboarding & training programs to retain talent and provide better employee experiences. DeepHow's origin began at Siemens Labs with an HQ in Detroit and employees distributed nationwide. DeepHow is uniquely suited to bridge the gap between today's often manual skilled trades training and the future-forward, digital training experiences workers deserve.
Establish and scale DeepHow’s marketing function from the ground up - ensuring go-to-market strategies, branding, lead generation and content engagement (to name a few) are strong, scalable and sufficient to differentiate DeepHow in market.
Relentlessly prioritize DeepHow’s marketing initiatives to align business goals and target outcomes. Build the team, select the tools, partners/agency vendors, and core KPIs to deploy multi-faceted campaigns that scale - as you can assess, this is a mission that spans the entire marketing ecosystem and therefore, requires relentless prioritization and precision in work (with an openness to deviate when need be). Be a coach who builds a valued marketing team who uplevels under your leadership and contributes to the holistic company culture and purpose.
Is This You?
- Full-stack marketer with proven ability marketing B2B SaaS
- Your marketing strategies are backed by data, and relentlessly calibrate
- You’ve built a team and the necessary resources for early-stage growth
- Experience in a startup environment < 300 employees (approx)
- Building a marketing plan based on business roadmap is second nature
- Passionate about technology that empowers people in real-world scenarios