Sr. Customer Success Manager
At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, they are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as their proving ground. Since then, they have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise space, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, Strivr takes pride in their passion for innovation and they use that energy to fuel their work. Their culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency and impact, and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join their fast growing team!
Strivr’s Customer Success (CS) team maintains and drives customer relationships forward, using analytics and change management to effectively roll out Strivr solutions across enterprises.
As a Senior CSM, you serve as the customer’s trusted point of contact. You are the internal owner of Strivr’s portfolio of strategic key accounts, beginning from the point of sale and throughout post launch. You are highly strategic, but yet can be tactical, have a variety of skills sets in communications, strategy, advocacy, project management, data analysis and an obsessive focus on customer satisfaction.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, you will continually be focused on helping our customers achieve their goals and desired outcomes, and help our Customer Success Management team identify opportunities for our workflows and processes that will help continue our evolution towards scalability.
You Can Expect To:
- Manage complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical Fortune 500 customers.
- Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down to achieve successful execution of the customer’s strategy and roadmap to success while also driving adoption and utilization of Strivr’s solution.
- Take a proactive approach in identifying customer risk and work cross-functionally within Strivr to deter and eliminate risk.
- Handle escalations and fire drills effectively and independently, including executive-level crisis management when needed.
- Leverage and build best practices to train and service customers and end users.
- Provide an accurate depiction of all aspects of customer health (i.e. usage, adoption, product, etc.) and work cross- functionally with teams to improve these areas.
- Construct customer-facing reports & review for accuracy, and deliver reports efficiently & on time.
- Contribute to the innovation and evolution of Strivr’s Customer Success team through new ideas and projects to achieve greater outcomes for your customers.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5 - 6 years in Account Management/Customer Success or Full Cycle Sales & Customer Management for SaaS Enterprise solutions.
- Fortune 500 management experience required.
- You thrive in startup culture where navigating through ambiguity energizes you - no job is too big or too small
- Keen project management skills with an ability to be a cross-functional player in almost every business division.
- Infinitely curious, you ask why before what and approach each customer in a consultative manner.
- Proven ability to convert customers post trial into full-fledged, loyal customers.
- Having 5+ points of contacts to manage per account from entry to C-suite levels is not new to you, and you keep a consistent, poised and prompt communication manner across all levels.
- You can drive revenue, maintain customers and manage on-boarding solution expansion in a personable yet concise manner.
- You are a team player – you show up, train hard, and view success as a shared victory
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.