As the Customer Service Manager, you and your team serve as the first point of contact for STRIVR's valued customers when they need support. STRIVR is on the front line for world-class companies that depend on their products for productivity. Join to be responsible for delivering solutions, successful product adoption, and keeping a satisfied customer base.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience resolving a myriad of customer challenges across email, phone and chat, as well as building and hiring an amazing team. This role is tailor-made for someone who is a natural problem solver with a high technical acumen and friendly demeanor. This role is for someone who can guide customers from problem to solution, uncovering the root of the challenge(s).
This may include navigating challenges that could be based on the customer’s native tech environment or browser/versioning differences, challenges due to product integration, product user navigation, or the like.
- Manage, mentor, and build a world-class Customer Support team
- Develop processes to solve customer issues via phone, email, and chat in a personable and efficient manner
- Develop processes to identify, research, report and when possible, resolve technical issues of customer
- Follow-up on customer inquiries that were not immediately resolved, ensuring 100% of our customers are heard, and if solutions can be delivered, they are (and quickly)
- Develop processes to track call logs and reports, giving insights into the customer needs for the product, engineering and customer support teams.
- Be a product expert and understand the company’s product journey, and the customer’s user journeys to ensure successful product adoption.
Is This You?
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor
- Experience managing and building teams
- 8+ recent years in a customer service role supporting a software solution (must be software)
- Tech-savvy able to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems.
- Highly organized and diligent – you work with urgency while keeping a poised and friendly demeanor.
- Experience communicating with customers across multiple channels
- Content writing or reporting experience