Customer Engagement Manager
YesVideo’s goal is to help people re-live, share and celebrate moments through a short, simple and partnering with retail partners such as Walmart or Sam’s Club for ease of access. This is an opportunity to join an established and profitable company that continues to innovate; You will be part of a team that is close-knit and zealous about delighting customers.
The Customer Engagement Manager is the driving force in maintaining successful relationships and elevating the experience of YesVideo’s Partners and Customers. This role is responsible for the launch of online customer service in addition to overseeing the customer service department, providing a productive and motivating work environment to all employees, addressing the best approach for any issues/disputes from customers, and facilitating the balance of the needs of customers and our business.
You Can Expect To:
- Optimize the efficiency of your customer service team with a mission of owning communication and successful resolution of customer interactions through all channels: live chat, emails, social media channels, calls, and tech support
- Expertise in social media platforms to increase customer engagement and satisfaction and brand value
- Manage the day-to-day operations in the Customer Service Department
- Co-create and manage the strategy for social media engagement operations across relevant platforms resulting in increasing customer engagement and satisfaction
- Continuously optimize the customer service experience and create engaged customers through developing and maintaining best practices.
- Recruit, mentor and develop stellar customer-obsessed associates through encouragement and empowerment
- Monitor the success of agents on an individual basis, along with as an overall team, against goals
- Takes ownership of escalations reaching the Corporate and Store Level and following problems through to resolution
- Manages any resolution that is beyond the ability of Tier 2 Escalations Level
- Managing any incidents of harassment from customers via phone, email, live chat, social media, or any other channel
- Reviews communication that may have resulted in an escalations
- Analyzes and provides training as needed to prevent re-occurrence
- Leverage your analytical skills to eliminate barriers to accuracy and productivity by assessing data and providing reporting to the management team
- Expand, maintain FAQ, and Help Center best practices
- Contribute to the culture, be they scavenger hunts or giving a team member a high five
Skills and Knowledge:
- Expertise in social media platforms to increase customer engagement and satisfaction
- Knowledgeable in Customer Service Platforms and Processes to manage online customer engagement
- Proven experience in leading customer service teams within a continuously growing environment
- You are known for your ability to connect with people, be it written or verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability and desire to continue enhancing skills related to the industry, software, and tools used within the department
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks, and exercise sound judgment and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Have a strong bias for action in identifying areas to improve customer experience
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with a history of developing and achieving team goals by training, reviewing employee performance and conflict resolution.
- Ability to successfully execute departmental goals aligned with company core values and strategy
- Subject Matter Expert in Customer Service Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent.