Customer Service Representative
STRIVR is proof that Virtual Reality is a long-term play with real-world practicality by using VR to redefine the way people learn and train for critical, decision-making moments. Strong customer service is one of STRIVR’s key strengths that promotes loyalty. STRIVR is looking for someone with good written and verbal communication and troubleshooting skills who can maintain the standards of friendliness and helpfulness while supporting STRIVR’s enterprise customer base. You would also provide proactive support by way of identifying trends in support items, developing proactive solutions, and providing valuable customer feedback to the product team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience resolving a myriad of customer challenges across email, phone and chat. This role is tailor-made for someone who is a natural problem solver with a high technical acumen and friendly demeanor. This role is for someone who can guide customers from problem to solution, uncovering the root of the challenge(s).
This may include navigating challenges that could be based on the customer’s native tech environment or browser/versioning differences, challenges due to product integration, product user navigation, or the like.
- Provide customers with real-time solutions
- Effectively escalate and follow up on higher-level tickets
- Track support trends and build proactive support plans
- Manage and update external support documentation
- Be able to assist with internal product and support knowledge sharing
- Be a channel from the customer to the product team and provide accurate and useful feedback to the product management team
- Identify opportunities to streamline the current support process to increase efficiency
- Assist with customer integrations and training
Is This You?
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor
- 3+ recent years in a customer service role supporting a software solution
- Tech-savvy – able to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems
- Highly organized and diligent – you work with urgency while keeping a poised and friendly demeanor
- On-your-feet critical thinking
- Time management and prioritization skills