Customer Service Representative
At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, they are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as their proving ground. Since then, they have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, they take pride in their passion for innovation and use that energy to fuel their work. Strivr’s culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency and impact, and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join their fast growing team!
The ideal candidate will have proven experience resolving a myriad of customer challenges across email, phone and chat. This role is tailor-made for someone who is a natural problem solver with a high technical acumen and friendly demeanor. This role is for someone who can guide customers from problem to solution, uncovering the root of the challenge(s).
This may include navigating challenges that could be based on the customer’s native tech environment or browser/versioning differences, challenges due to product integration, product user navigation, or the like.
- Provide customers with real-time solutions
- Effectively escalate up higher-level tickets
- Track support trends
- Update external support documentation
- Be able to assist with internal product and support knowledge sharing
- Be a channel from the customer to the product team and provide accurate and useful feedback to the product management team
- Identify opportunities to streamline the current support process to increase efficiency
Is This You?
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor
- 1-3+ recent years in a customer service role supporting a software solution
- Tech-savvy – able to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems
- Highly organized and diligent – you work with urgency while keeping a poised and friendly demeanor
- On-your-feet critical thinking
- Time management and prioritization skills