Chief Technology Officer
Drive the technical vision, architecture and implementation of Care3’s SaaS products.
What’s interesting about the company and team
- You’ll be joining a mission-driven startup working to bring healthcare equality to the world. Care3’s solution uniquely addresses the need for patients and their care circle (healthcare providers and patients’ family members) to have a cohesive, HIPAA-compliant platform that aids in carrying out a patient’s care plan
- The product is at its growth phase of scaling significantly
- The leadership team’s ethos is strongly grounded in fostering an environment of open-communication, transparency and equality; actively nurturing every team member’s professional and personal growth; above all, balancing people and profit with care
What you can look forward to accomplishing
- As a senior member of the leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in scaling Care3’s consumer and enterprise platform experiences - making them more intuitive to increase care collaboration - and ultimately, improve health outcomes
- Establishing a pragmatic, best-practices approach in creating, testing and deploying easily maintainable and extendable software architecture
- Leading, mentoring and growing a team of high-performing software engineers
What’s in your toolkit
- You’re not a purist with one development methodology: You know how to enable your team - and their code - to be at their best and most productive
- Your previous wins include achieving efficiencies with consistent and automated testing, faster deployment (CI/CD), and good documentation
- Bonus if you have experience with HIPAA-compliant healthcare application development
More on the company
DigitalKnack is a proud recruiting partner to Care3. Care3 is a small startup founded by an industry leader and visionary in healthcare, and backed by a group of investors who strongly believe in their mission and unique value proposition. Care3 believes that health disparities among seniors, people of color, and persons with disabilities can be reduced using collaborative technology. By connecting care professionals, patients, and families, Care3 creates an integrated and insightful approach to patient care and advocacy. Their HIPAA compliant platform keeps patients empowered and care circles engaged.