Chief Technology Officer
Drive the technical vision, strategy, and execution of FaceFirst’s facial recognition platform during a pivotal time in the company’s growth and transformation. FaceFirst’s mission is to create a safer and more personalized planet. They empower organizations to detect and deter real-time threats, transform team performance and strengthen customer relationships.
What’s interesting about the company and team
- FaceFirst is uniquely positioned to bring real-time face recognition platform technology to its next level of evolution: address the issues of public security and safety while ensuring that social relevance and guidance are authentically represented.
- The leadership team’s ethos is strongly grounded in fostering an environment of transparency, substance over quantity, and being value-based vs. transactional.
- Building on a foundation of ‘blue chip’ clients, the company and a highly engaged Board are energized to meet several key growth initiatives over the next 12-18 months which will involve growth in leadership roles and teams.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
- Evolving the platform to scale by establishing a pragmatic, best-practices approach in creating, testing, and deploying easily maintainable and extendable software architecture.
- Driving the development and deployment of FaceFirst’s next-gen Neural Network.
- Leading and up-leveling a team of Software Engineers and Machine Learning Scientists.
What’s in your toolkit
- Your Engineering experience equips you to lead the architecture and implementation of a 24/7 high-availability platform, preferably with a mix of experience in on-prem and cloud deployments; a big bonus will be experienced in platforms that leverage neural networks or in products within the biometric identity authentication space.
- You’ve led the technical transformation of a product; you have successfully made decisions weighing the trade-offs of what to keep vs. refactor, re-architect, or build anew.
- You have driven the adoption of progressive and industry best practices in development, testing, and deployment (CI/CD), including techniques and standards for the highest levels of software and data security.