Captiv8 is dedicated to revolutionizing the way brands connect with the world. We combine data-driven social insights and carefully crafted storytelling to empower brands with the most effective and memorable social content. Captiv8 is run by a team of powerful thinkers, strategic innovators, and people who get social media. We’re looking to hire an articulate and eloquent writer for our Creative Content Writer position, a consultant level-role within our Creative Department.
Captiv8 is looking for a Creative Content Writer who will spearhead social media content development for online branded campaigns, as needed. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team-based, high-paced, and detail-oriented environment.
- Candidate will be required to research brands and relevant industries to organize facts and sources while developing strategy for creative Influencer campaigns.
- Must have excellent storytelling skills - the ability to make any product or brand interesting and exciting.
- Ability to create fresh, new, and interesting ideas and convey them that effectively adopts the tone of the proposed brand/campaign.
- Ability to plan and develop online social media campaign ideas for specific target audiences while succinctly communicating brand positioning and internal KPIs.
- Consistently brainstorming fresh content ideas and collaborating with team members as necessary (without any unnecessary rambling).
- Candidate must have a deep understanding of what motivates online consumer behavior and audience social media actions and desires.
- Must be able to produce content within tight turnaround timelines.
- Ability to align multiple brand strategies and messaging ideas within copy.
- Must have excellent editing skills. Ability to implement feedback and re-editing copy as needed is also necessary.
- Must be familiar with social media campaigns and well-versed with various social platforms.
Is This You?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Must have 3-5 years working experience with online brand marketing, marketing communications, or social media
- Must have major love and serious respect for spelling & grammar
- Creative and innovative thinker and writer
- Positive, can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Clear communicator, both written and verbally with clients
and internal teams