Sr. / Principal Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2017, Observe.AI is a global, venture-backed startup. They’re changing the way contact centers operate, perform and scale. Ranked on ‘Gartner’s Top 25 Enterprise Software Startups to Watch’ and listed by Forbes’ as one of America’s 50 Most Prominent Artificial Intelligence Company, Observe.AI is making its mark. Trusted by 100 customers, companies like Microsoft and Talkdesk depend on Observe.AI to elevate the evaluation of, and actual execution of contact center employee performance.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of contacts, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Observe.AI has just under 100 employees. Headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore and a distributed workforce, (i.e.: Head of Onboarding is based in Arizona). Consistent all-hand meetings, slack and quarterly company gatherings keep this tight-knit company in cadence. Join to be an early member of the Onboarding team where your contribution to customers, internal processes and company culture is palpable.
Translate Observe.AI’s technology into viable business value for enterprise accounts. As a trusted advisor, you’ll merge Observe.AI’s proprietary technology with your own deductive reasoning and consultative business acumen - thereby supporting client contextual solutions that don’t just infuse new technology, but also drive organizational change. This is not a role focused on churn and transactional check-ins - we’re here for solution adoption, empowering Contact Centers to deploy tools that can change their day to day, and move the needle in industry innovation.
You’ll drive increased adoption of Observe.AI’s products and contribute to Observe.AI’s CSM playbook - from processes and best practices, to identifying new use cases and serving as a key voice of the customer, your feedback on customer journeys, product features and internal processes will be valued.
You’ll be expected to demonstrate a high-level of entrepreneurial thinking and SaaS knowledge to help your clients achieve their desired goals. Prepare to educate, assess, collaborate and uplevel your clients and this newly founded CS team.
You’ll be responsible for things like:
- Monitoring customer health through data and check-ins
- Driving adoption through project management and influencing
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Aligning the right cross-functional resources to solve for your customer
- Providing key contributions to Observe’.AIs products and services based on what you see from your portfolio
Is This You?
- 5+ years of experiencing owning clients in a CSM capacity for a SaaS solution, with proof of value add
- You can tell us how you uncover your customers business needs and align usage of your SaaS product to meet those needs
- You are eager to learn, try new things, and take calculated risks - for great impact, reward, and fulfillment!
- Data-driven, process-oriented individual who can point to ways you’ve up-leveled the product/process and people in your professional experience past
- Contact Center
- AI SaaS experience