Did you know educational training is one of the top 5 industries virtual reality (VR) is expected to change? STRIVR did. Since 2015 this venture-backed startup has been using VR to create immersive training solutions for professional athletes and Fortune 500 companies nationwide. Born out of Stanford University and the world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, the STRIVR team includes industry leaders that have been studying and building VR for 20+ years. With STRIVR spearheading the future of human performance and training, it’s an exciting time to make an impact.
As someone at the intersection of sales, product ideation, creation, and implementation you will collaborate with all the teams that fuel the success of STRIVR products. This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving startup and work across project management, product development, customer success, and creative solutions.
As a Customer Solutions Associate, you will be at the center of ideating, writing, and executing immersive training solutions to serve STRIVR’s growing roster of world-class enterprise customers. The scope of this role has few bounds, and your responsibilities can include:
- Work with new and existing STRIVR customers to understand current training methods and measures of success
- Consult customer on where and how STRIVR’s immersive training solutions can enhance and/or replace existing training
- Perform needs assessments with current and prospective customers to help identify potential VR training use cases
- Guide and consult customers on VR training modules and learning plans based on their training objectives
- Collaborate with STRIVR Product and Engineering teams in the successful creation of VR training products
- Research and develop new products and features based on industry trends & data
- Manage day-to-day creative efforts and project timelines, ensuring deadlines are met
- Serve as customer advocate, ensuring their needs are prioritized and met
- Work with STRIVR leadership to develop end-to-end customer success strategies
Is This You?
- 3+ years experience working in a client strategy, consulting, or business analyst role
- Proven experience building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels
- Positive person who works with passion and is energized by solving difficult problems
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects as part of a cross-functional team
- Diligent and organized – you enjoy establishing new processes and workflows
- You can present with confidence and conviction to customers on the fly
- You exhibit presence, poise and professionalism in emails, calls and in-person meetings
- Extremely organized, focused, and detail-oriented
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated and thrives without much direction
- Highly reliable and accountable person who finds a way to get the job done
- Basic understanding of tech, content, and virtual reality landscape