Head of Content Marketing
STRIVR is using immersive technologies like Virtual Reality (VR) to redefine the way people learn and train for everyday moments in their jobs. Their vision is to empower people to perform at their best by combining real-world experience with cutting-edge technology. With STRIVR spearheading the future of human performance and training, it’s an exciting time to make a big impact!
Born out of Stanford University and its world renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, STRIVR aims to improve human performance and is used by Fortune 500 companies and elite sports teams worldwide. They have empowered over 200,000 individuals (and counting) to improve with VR since their launch in 2015. The STRIVR team includes industry leaders that have been studying and building VR for 20+ years, data scientists, instructional designers, and former pro athletes.
Great brands tell great stories and STRIVR wants to inspire, educate and engage their audience with bold, memorable and valuable content. As they build a new category of immersive training, your role will be critical to bring their vision to life.
You will be in charge of the creation of impactful and memorable content, throughout the entire buyer’s journey from thought leadership to sales enablement assets. Working closely with growth marketing, communications, design, data and product experts, you will make sure to track, learn and iterate.
You Can Expect To:
- Build and implement content strategy and editorial calendar
- Deliver impactful and memorable content for the entire buyer’s journey, from thought leadership to sales enablement assets (blog, video, podcast, social, ebooks, infographics, data visualization...)
- Partner with internal designers, manage freelancers and agencies
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines, editorial voice and style guide
- Investigate and bring to life customer stories
- Track performance working closely with Growth Marketing experts and continuously improve the quality, reach and overall impact of content
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience with digital content strategy and copywriting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications
- Natural storyteller with experience in creating a wide range of marketing assets from videos and podcast to e-books and infographics
- Excellent editorial, communications and project management skills with attention to detail
- Experienced in using data to inform content and format
- Strong business acumen and ability to collaborate with various subject matter experts
- Naturally curious, love learning and evangelizing innovation