Director of Talent Management
Captiv8 is the largest AI-Powered Branded Content Platform, connecting brands to digital influencers and creators to tell powerful stories. Marketers leverage the platform to discover influencers, create buzz-worthy content, manage their campaigns, and measure results. At the core of the platform is Insights, a social listening tool with real-time audience data across Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. For more information, visit www.captiv8.com
Be a highly organized, forward-thinking, calming force in a fast-paced environment. Lead the talent management team in driving & nurturing relationships with talent and top tier talent agencies.
You Can Expect To:
- Build relationships with Captiv8 talent and top tier agencies.
- Negotiate talent deals and Captiv8 platform offerings.
- Work with internal Brand Management teams to outreach and communicate with talent, and support for current activations.
- Attendance on-site to help facilitate talent production
- Conduct research on talent and provide talent recommendations for proposals.
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience working with traditional and/or digital talent & influencers.
- 5+ years experience in negotiating prospective business/talent deals.
- Entrenched in the digital/social media and branded content landscape
- Proven ability to foster meaningful relationships with talent
- A team player who shares success and aims to challenge the status quo
- Positive, can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Clear communicator, both written and verbally with clients and internal teams
- Interest or experience in startups