Director, Customer Success
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content. As a rapidly growing startup with ample opportunity to advance within the company, we are looking for someone who has successfully built and scales a Customer Success function within the social influencer or ad tech space.
We work with creators to tell powerful stories for brands.
Heard it before? Here's how we are different.
Data is in our DNA. Our data scientists drink from API firehoses of Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, create training models and give you instant analysis. No other Influencer marketing platform will give you actionable insights (and with confidence), that we do. And we aren't just talking about any data, we are talking about personality archetypes, brand affinity, and over 30 other data points that predict content virality. We are also endorsed by super-smart mathematicians like Stephen Wolfram; big talent agencies like UTA; and big brands like Honda and Dr Pepper.
Build upon Captiv8’s existing Customer Success processes and best practices to set a foundation that can scale CS for Captiv8's Self-Serve, End-to-End Influencer Marketing Solution from Creator Discovery and Activation to Campaign Workflows, Reporting and Payments. You will manage their lean team while growing the CS function from an operational and personnel perspective.
You Can Expect To:
Reporting to the CRO, you will contribute to customers’ success with Captiv8’s Marketplace offerings, and empower CS to grow into a consultative arm - ensuring engagement, retention, and growth of clientele. You will co-define and optimize the customer journey, standardize a success plan for customers, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement. When you join, you will be responsible for a global key account, and as you scale your team, you will focus on strategic initiatives including providing actionable insights via QBR’s.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven Customer Success Leadership with SaaS and preferably ad-tech expertise
- Client manager that has grown Key Accounts and contributed with measurable impact
- Co-created and impacted the growth of a CS Team via structure and people
- Data-driven player with the ability to meet ambiguity with structure, clarity, and precision
- Current on CS best practices (for internal and external efforts)
- Energized by startup environments
- Established management style that empowers a team, leads by example, and sets clear expectations with a high bar
- Gifted communicator who fosters strong, strategic relationships and recognizes how to instill long-term value with a clientele