Technical Account Manager
BoostUp solves the oldest problem in sales: the black box problem. The black box of Sales forecasting, pipelines, activity, and deals. Sales today operates on biased self-reported information and leaders are forced to use guess-work to make decisions causing forecasting slippage, lower win rates, inconsistent quota attainment, poor capacity allocation and inefficient pipeline management.
BoostUp’s AI platform brings holistic meaning to structured and unstructured sources of sales data - from emails, calendars, call recordings, transcripts, slack and such and helps sales leaders make better, more accurate decisions. Those capabilities are even more essential in the current, 100% distributed work model - which some sales teams are navigating for the first time.
BoostUp is founded by repeat SaaS entrepreneurs from Google, Yahoo & VMware and funded by top VCs. BoostUp’s market is composed of large B2B companies constituting $10B+ in initial TAM.
As a Technical Account Manager, you’ll work at the intersection of product, customers, founders and analytics and get highly accelerated learning with multiple years worth of knowledge acquired in a matter of months.
You Can Expect To:
- Drive training, adoption, and usage of BoostUp’s platform
- Be a strategic consultant and drive outcomes for the customer through analytics and technical acumen
- Maintain key relationships across executives and end users inside accounts
- Monitor usage and maintain customer health scores
Who You Are:
- A sales operations pro with experience in B2B SaaS
- Proven experience within Salesforce; Certification preferred
- Passionate about startups; preferably within a high-growth company > 250 employees in the last 2 years
- Analytical; loves data and can do quantitative analysis
- Consultative & solutions-oriented with customers
- Excited to learn, grow, and have an impact