Bitcoin Advizers helps individuals buy, sell and trade digital currency via an IRA/401k – thereby diversifying one of the most important investments we all make (financial security for our futures). Their mission is to help people protect and grow wealth by acquiring Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, (and precious metals, via its sister company, Lexi Capital). This is an experienced, lean team with industry credibility and a passion to make the complex world of investing in cryptocurrency accessible to all. Join for an early-stage startup with proven profitability and a strong growth plan ahead.
International financial authorities and 20 of the world’s largest economies are establishing official standards for regulating and issuing sovereign digital currencies. We know digital currency is going to be core to our future economy – furthermore, we know the diversification in Gold and Silver is a tried and true best practice– join us as we shake up a very binary approach to retirement savings with cutting edge and historically stable alternatives to the status quo.
This Office Administrator handles myriad business support needs across functions with acute attention to detail, urgency, and relentless positivity. This is a small team, so you’ll have a chance to influence a wide array of business initiatives while still feeling like you can keep your arms around it all. You are the organizer and oftentimes, executor of mission-critical needs such as invoicing, contracts, wiring funds, employee onboarding, precious metal orders, and report management.
Be a quick adopter of technology and leverage your process optimization skills to prepare this company for the expansion of the team and operational capabilities.
Expect to do things like:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Coordinate shipping of metals to retirement accounts
- Ensure the basic bookkeeping and financial activity is accurate and accounted for including accounts payable, receivable, and G&A budget
- Buy and sell precious metals and cryptocurrencies
- Help create employee experiences that spark connection and build the company culture
- Manage calendars and scheduling for C-Suite
- Organize and maintain the company records, including filing
As you can see, the impact and initiatives vary – what will be clear are your KPIs for success and onboarding will be made with support, and a streamlined process to prioritize work and areas of daily vs. ad-hoc support
Is this you?
- 2+ years experience in administrative and office management support (or alternative routes of acquiring skills of relevance)
- Proven proficiency in: DocuSign, G-Suite, Excel, Online Research, MS Office, Outlook
- Preferably, additional proficiency in CRM (particularly Zoho), HTML, RingCentral, and Phoneburner (all are used in this role, yet not required upon entry)
- Energized by multi-tasking roles wherein you are bringing organization and consistency in an ever-evolving environment
- Interested in alternative financial instruments – the industry, the investment activity, and individual impact of digital currency and precious metals investments
- Ability to recognize potentially sensitive situations and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to establish a constructive and informative relationship with team members, management, outside vendors, and industry contacts
- Ability to work independently and with good judgment