Did you know educational training is one of the top 5 industries virtual reality (VR) is expected to change? STRIVR did. Since 2015 this venture-backed startup has been using VR to create immersive training solutions for professional athletes and Fortune 500 companies nationwide. Born out of Stanford University and the world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, the STRIVR team includes industry leaders that have been studying and building VR for 20+ years. With STRIVR spearheading the future of human performance and training, it’s an exciting time to make an impact.
STRIVR is looking for an Associate Producer to facilitate and execute production and post-production of 360 Virtual Reality content in our Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate is a self-starter capable of communicating and understanding the needs of client-facing solutions teams and producing appropriate content. This is a hands-on production role and requires both production knowledge and experience, while also being highly involved in the product development and pre-production. The Associate Producer will play a vital role in the success of a fast growing company and must be willing and able to adapt to STRIVR’s daily challenges.
- Own production of all 360 live-action content-from pre-production to final client/team delivery
- Maintain and organize production equipment inventory
- Stitch, edit, and color-grade 360 content
- Communicate and collaborate with Product and Solutions teams for appropriate planning of necessary 360 content
- Support sales and account managers with access to necessary video assets and equipment for client demonstrations
Is This You?
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite including Premiere, Audition, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Experience producing, filming and editing 360 live-action content including stitching, scene clean-up, and graphic overlaying
- Creative editing for highlight reels and immersive Virtual Reality experiences
- Production knowledge including camera operations of various models as well as audio recording both on-set and V.O. processes
- Knowledge of Virtual Reality hardware and software for both operations and client demonstrations
- Familiar with Google, Dropbox, Asana, Slack
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and planning skills in fast-paced environment
- Creative mind with ability to recommend and implement improvements
- Positive attitude, open minded, and collaborative
- Shares and exhibits STRIVR’s core values
- A strong sense of personal integrity, contributing to a culture that values diversity in the workplace