Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way businesses grow and compete. Today, their vertical based software serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions. AppFolio believes simpler is better, and that great, innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation, and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and their President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration, and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
Evaluate the needs of property management companies and sell AppFolio solutions with relevance, credibility, and care. Create momentum with leads from marketing, business development representatives and your independent efforts. Consistently achieve quarterly sales quotas using AppFolio sales methodologies
Establish mutually beneficial relationships with customers, prospects and team members. Leverage a proven track record of exceeding quota and being a customer advocate to power Appfolio’s growth in the years ahead. Count on uncapped incentives and exceptional training with continued mentorship from company leadership.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably in tech
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications preferred
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Collaborating with sales and product to continuously evolve for customers is second nature
- Relentless in driving new revenue yet tactful enough to deliver a tailor-made pitch
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting and telesales
- Tools such as Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, GoToMeeting are common knowledge for you
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus