STRIVR is proof that VR is a long-term play with real-world practicality. STRIVR is using VR to redefine the way people learn and train for critical, decision-making moments. Here, you will be supporting clients with a product that helps their team prepare, train and perform better in an innovative, unparalleled manner. This venture-backed startup creates human performance and training platforms used by professional athletes and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. These training products are customized to the environment and function of each human performance goal, so you’d be working with next-gen technology in a highly cognitive and strategic manner.
Born out of Stanford University and the world renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, the STRIVR team includes industry leaders that have been studying and building VR for 20+ years. STRIVR’s first year of operation was 2015, and in that year, they generated seven-figures worth of revenue and reached profitability.
As the first fully dedicated hire to take on the Account Manager position, you will be at the forefront of this new arena in a role critical to the company’s success. STRIVR has proven that the sky is the limit when it comes to potential uses for virtual reality, and you will be navigating clients through a new way to train their team, empowering them and serving as a trusted adviser on this new VR horizon. Join to establish the blue print for what Account Management can do at STRIVR, and be a part of the success story. As a culture, STRIVR is scrappy, smart and fearless.
Retain. Add Value: Educate, Problem Solve, Advocate. Advise. Grow Partnership. Repeat.
Establish a trusted, long-term partnership with STRIVR’s Fortune 500 clients by serving as the client advocate, trusted product advisor, and VR solutions partner. Retain and grow clients, therefore growing STRIVR revenue. Your expertise and consultative nature will be so profound that clients will seek your counsel for their training roadmaps based on business objectives ahead. Establish this profound value through strategic, well-played support that addresses the problem areas clients face today, and those they’re preparing to face down the road (from technical usability of product through client pain points where STRIVR can expand support solutions). STRIVR is frequently implementing the first VR solution of its kind within massive organizations, so your efforts in advising and encouraging user adoption and user success are key.
Is This You?
- 3+ years in Account Management/Customer Success or Full Cycle Sales & Client Management for SaaS Enterprise solution(s)
- Keen project management skills with a desire to be a cross-functional player across almost every business division
- Infinitely curious, you ask why before what and approach each client with a consultative manner
- Proven ability to convert clients post trial into full-fledged, loyal customers – ideally for complex technology solutions for large enterprises
- Having 5+ points of contacts to manage per account from entry level to the C-suite is not new to you, and you keep a consistent, poised and prompt communication manner at all times
- Polished, organized, and value-driven communications across all verticals
- You thrive in startup culture where navigating through sometimes grey, unknown, or never-before encountered scenarios energize you. No job is too big or too small. You are scrappy and you are a hustler.
- You can drive revenue, maintain clients and manage onboarding to solution expansion in a personable yet concise manner
- You are a team player – you show up for game day, work hard, and view success as a shared victory