A solution of integrity, Forensiq (a division of Impact Radius) powers real-time ad fraud detection and prevention solutions for media agencies and enterprise brands. Impact Radius is a SaaS marketing platform that provides a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans, the team identified the need in market for a smarter way to address high-risk traffic sources and fraudulent activity. Enter Forensiq in 2008 – they’ve been providing full funnel fraud filtration, viewability measurement and domain verification ever since, and are TAG certified. Q1 2017 the team hit 126% of goal landing key logos to add to its client roster.
Making the online advertising and e-commerce ecosystem better is something that’s good for all of us. The top concern among brand marketers (78 percent) and media buyers (63 percent) is click fraud according to an April 2016 survey the MyersBiz.net report. The amount of global advertising revenue wasted on fraudulent traffic, or clicks automatically generated by bots, could reach $16.4 billion in 2017, according to a new study commissioned by WPP.
With headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA, and offices in New York, London, Columbus and Capetown, Forensiq is a global powerhouse. We’re looking for team members with infinite curiosity, drive and a natural progression of growth and innovation within the ad tech ecosystem. Our team is made up of smart people that are not satisfied with the status quo. We value collaboration, personal growth, and make the most of our time in the office. If you ask IR employees what they like best, it always comes down to the people. You can expect a place where work is personal, because our team members invest with passion and intent. We offer a highly competitive salary, health and dental insurance, vacation days, personal days, a corporate gym membership, and an energetic culture.
Serve as a trusted adviser in market to brands, driving new business and managing the complete sales cycle. Our SaaS fraud detection solution offers a full featured set of technologies designed for any point in the marketing funnel; so it will be educate prospects on their blind spots and pain points, delivering complex concepts and solution options in a consultative tone.
Is This You?
- You thrive in identifying prospects, developing strategies to win and close business (for ad tech or SaaS to agencies and brands direct)
- High technical IQ and a keen understanding of the multi-faceted ecosystem that is digital advertising
- A skilled leader in meetings, you can demonstrate high-level technical specifications and service capabilities with sophisticated buyers.
- Build, execute and implement strategic plans to drive new revenue opportunities
- Proven ability to drive revenue and exceed quota; managing full sales cycle, with a deep base of contacts in the brand space
- You ask why before what and you seek to understand before being understood
- You can pivot quickly, react on the fly and maintain composure at every turn, you work well independently but are also excited to contribute to the collective team and organization.
- Expert knowledge of the ad technology and digital media landscape
- Experience working in a start-up environment is a plus
- Communications/presentations and analytical thinking are your bread and butter