Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content. As a rapidly growing startup with ample opportunity to advance within the company, we’re looking for someone who is eager to learn, work hard and takes initiative to be proactive in their daily responsibilities.
Captiv8 is looking for an Accounting Manager whose diligence and organizational acumen is proven. Someone eager to learn, take initiative and be proactive in daily responsibilities.
You Can Expect To:
- Create journal entries in QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Perform month-end close activities
- Update all monthly schedules related to bank recs, AR, AP, and WIP billings
- Present monthly results to CFO and business partners
- Assist with providing monthly commentary to explain variances between actual results and / or budget / forecasts
- Provide support for the monthly reconciliation of costs in different tools – Gusto, Salesforce, Bill.com
- Provide business partnering to the relevant areas (Projects and Tech Services) in a manner to develop teamwork and to successfully achieve business targets
- Develop financial plans including quarterly forecasts, annual budget and long range plans.
- Support operations management with full financial insight on business financial performance in regards to operations costing
- Manage junior to intermediate staff responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Treasury functions
- Lead within the external audit process
- Ad hoc responsibilities as per senior management and the CFO
Skills and Knowledge:
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of related experience doing journal entries, forecasting, reconciliation, accruals, and financial planning
- CPA designation preferred
- Experience with Bill.com and Salesforce preferred
- Marketing or Agency industry experience highly preferred
- Experience of QuickBooks, journal entries and financial reporting is a mandatory requirement
- Experience at a technology company or at an advertising agency is a bonus