Informa’s Business Intelligence division delivers specialist data, intelligence and insights to financial companies – as an Account Manager, you’ll have a chance to plug your market research skills into fresh, high priority initiatives. Informa, and this role in particular, offers a rare balance of working at a well-respected, established company with some serious entrepreneurial spirit.
Join the leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business that creates unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100; this is a globally minded company delivering scalable insights that empower business all over the world.
Our team is on a mission to give financial companies a 360-degree understanding on how they’re servicing, engaging and attracting customers. Informa is a company that keeps a real-time pulse on client and industry needs. They are constantly challenging the status quo. We’re looking for an Account Manager with great business sense with an ever-curious nature to ensure the success of new initiatives will further empower their clients to elevate customer experiences and drive revenue.
Our platform enables our clients to optimize their client engagement to drive new business growth and support client retention. Highly customized systems and outstanding client service. Ability to create quality solutions, along with our capacity to deliver supply valuable market intelligence.
As the Account Manager you will leverage your great business sense with an ever-curious nature to ensure the success of new initiatives will further empower our clients to elevate customer experiences and drive revenue.
Our platform enables our clients to optimize their client engagement to drive new business growth and support client retention. We offer highly customized systems and outstanding client service and the ability to create quality solutions, along with our capacity to deliver supply valuable market intelligence.
Core initiatives under your belt will include things like:
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Drive new business within each account by educating clients on diverse services
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Partner with sales team to deliver outstanding customer service to financial institutional clients
- Is This You?
You thrive in meeting deadlines and adaptable to changing priorities
- 3+ years’ experience in Account Management with enterprise clients preferred
- Infinitely curious, you ask why before what and approach each client with a consultative manner
- Having 5+ points of contacts to manage per account from entry level to the C-suite is not new to you, and you keep a consistent, poised and prompt communication manner at all times
- Polished, organized, and value-driven communications across all verticals
- You can drive revenue, maintain clients and manage onboarding to solution expansion in a personable yet concise manner
- You are a team player – you show up for game day, work hard, and view success as a shared victory
- Leveraging software to keep on track is part of your strategy to keep on track