Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content. As a rapidly growing startup with ample opportunity to advance within the company, they’re looking for someone who is eager to learn, works hard and takes initiative to be proactive in their daily responsibilities.
The Associate Brand Manager is highly organized, forward thinking, and a calming force in a fast-paced environment. This individual works well in a team-based, detail-oriented workplace and will act alongside the Brand Management team in executing influencer campaigns.
Work alongside the Brand Management team, supporting all stages of post-sales while assisting Brand Managers with client kick-off calls and talent briefing calls. You'll be driving client and talent communications, ensuring both parties needs are met, issues are proactively addressed and changes are managed both internally and with clients. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Booking talent travel and accommodations, when necessary
- Attendance on-site to help facilitate talent production
- Monitor performance throughout the campaign and work with the Brand Manager to optimizing accordingly
- Interact with accounting department on monthly invoicing
- Compile final recap reports, metrics, and analytics for clients, with a focus on renewal
Is This You?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- A team player, willing to assist cross-functional departments as needed
- Calm, cool & collected during stressful times
- Positive, can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Clear communicator, both written and verbally with clients and internal teams
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Knowledgeable of the digital/social media and branded content landscape
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Interest or experience in startups
- Excellent PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Experience working across social media platforms including: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat
- Digital media and brand content knowledge