Sr. Mobile Software Engineer
PEAR Sports LLC is an emerging organization designed by a passionate team of entrepreneurs with athletic, technology, and design backgrounds. With its patented approach, PEAR’s digital fitness platform simplifies the creation and delivery of visual training programming. They are working on their Next Gen AI-based platform that enables companies to deliver white-labeled, smart, highly-customized, full-featured fitness training experiences for their user base.
PEAR works as a nimble cohesive team to provide the best experience for our users. They are dedicated to learning, discovery, and personal empowerment. PEAR’s culture rewards those who take initiative and add value in making PEAR Sports LLC a successful, profitable, and highly respected Company. PEAR focuses on teamwork, doing great work, and a supportive attitude among its team. The well-being and positive contribution of every team member is truly the foundation of PEAR’s successful culture.
As a Senior Mobile Software Engineer at PEAR, you’ll join a team in charge of the PEAR Platform which consists of iOS and Android mobile apps, plus a suite of enterprise platform tools that empower companies to deliver a broad range of intelligent fitness management solutions. You will work alongside PEAR’s product team to build features and bring them from initial concepts to market.
You Can Expect To:
- Develop new features in PEAR Sports mobile app (iOS)
- Work in a fast-paced development in a culture that thrives on creativity
- Work closely with designers to ensure the designed interfaces are implemented correctly
- Ensure PEAR complies with best practices for user interface development, including accessibility and localization
- Fix bugs, work with QA team, maintain code for long term stability
- Give feedback to the team on usability and feasibility of design
- Use the team's predefined coding standards and practices
Is this you?
- 7+ years iOS development (Objective-C, Swift)
- Strong experience working with MVC
- Good knowledge of GitHub for version control
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- C/C++ development experience
- Knowledge of mobile UI best practices
- Experience with UI layouts on multiple devices